Sunday, February 24, 2013

Product Review: Yes to Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturizer


I mentioned this product in my January Favorites post last month but never actually did a review on it. This is the moisturizer I use everyday and have been loving. Usually, I will mix this in with a little bit of foundation and rub it all over my face and neck. Lately, my skin has gone crazy with breakouts and I don't like to crowd it with a full face of makeup. If your liquid foundation is too heavy for you, adding this will make it lighter.



One of the great things about it is that it's 98% natural. No harsh chemicals or weird perfumes.




Price: I got this for about $15, which is a bit pricey if you're on a budget, but it does last a while.
Texture: Like I said before, it's very light and has a creamy feel to it.
Packaging: I love anything with a pump. It just reassures me that I will get as much product as I can and it's more hygienic. The back is clear so you can tell if you're running scarce and need to replace it soon.
Pros: It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. After I wash my face, my skin feels very tight and dry so it gets rid of that feeling. It has a nice, natural smell. I did see my skin tone start to even out after a while.
Cons: Probably the price, it's not too bad, but definitely too expensive for a drugstore product. It did take a long time to see actual results in the discoloration in my skin.
Overall: Probably my favorite moisturizer I've tried so far, but I haven't tried a lot. Since I have oily skin, I thought that I didn't need a moisturizer, but I do. My skin was making extra oil because it wasn't getting enough moisture. The Say Yes brand always catches my eye because it's natural and has a lot of different uses. I will be checking out more from this brand.




What Say Yes product have you tried?

2 comments:

  1. Hi just found your blog! Unfortunately I haven't tried any of the Say Yes products - I REALLY want to though, I've heard great things about their face wipes too :) Love this post, really informative and helpful!

    If you have a minute, take a look at my blog? If you enjoy it, maybe we could follow each other? Lucy x x

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've also heard people rave about their wipes but haven't tried them yet. And I love your style!

      Delete