Hello everyone! I'm back with another award post, but this one is the Liebster Award. Thank you so much to the amazing Mai form Fairytales! It's such an honor to be nominated.
This award is made for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It's a fantastic way to find new bloggers and learn a little about them. So let's get started!
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and like them to your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs!
Questions asked by Mai-
1. What made you start blogging? And when?
-I actually started blogging back in 2010. I had just began my love with reading and decided to make a book blog on blogster.com. It slowly turned into a blog where teenagers whine and complain all day. I didn't want to be that way, so I stopped. It wasn't until a couple months ago that I made Itty Bitty Bindings and started to blog a different way.
2. Who is your role model and why?
-Growing up, I would have easily answered this question with some Egyptian icon like Cleopatra, Nefertiti, or Hatchepsut (yes, I was a history nerd, even back then). But now, I'm not sure. I just like being myself.
3. What is your favorite part about your body?
-Probably my eyes. I think that they're a pretty shade of green.
4. Top 3 traits you look for in your ideal partner?
-He's got to be fun, or else I'll think he's boring. A sense of humor is really important. He has to be polite. I can't stand guys that are rude.
5. Name 3 Pet Peeves.
-Bad table manners! That's my biggest one. Watching what I'm doing over my shoulder. Asking stupid questions like "Why are you so short?". Because I am! It's fine when a kid does it, but if you're my age, then it just makes you look stupid.
6. If you could choose to travel 100 years into the future or 100 years into the past, which would you choose and why?
-The past, I could help Jane Austen write her books. Haha, I wish. XD
7. What is one beauty product you cannot live without?
-Chapstick. Everything's all good if I have my chapstick.
8. If you could have one superpower what would it be and why?
-Breath underwater, I would never stop swimming and just hang out with sea creatures for the rest of my life.
9. What is currently in your make up bag?
-I bring all the makeup/skincare I own in my makeup bag because it just makes it easier to travel from my mom's to my dad's house every week. But right now my staple products are Skin79 BB Cream in the Hot Pink label, Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner, and MAC Studio Fix pressed powder.
10. One thing you cannot live without? (Besides your phone, or the internet!)
-Blankets. So cozy!
11. What is your dream job?
-Professional blogger, book reviewer, painter? Probably anything I can do in my pj's.
11 facts about me:
1. My fingers and wrists are double jointed.
2. I have an older half-sister, younger brother, and a younger sister.
3. At my mom's we have two cats, two rats, and a beta fish. At my dad's, we have one cat and 2 geckoes.
4. Only 2 of my closest friends are white.
5. Back when I was younger, I used to dip my brother's toothbrush in the toilet when he was mean to me. Sorry Scott! I told him years later.
6. I used to hate makeup and swore I would never use it. It's ironic now that I have a blog where I share makeup and skin care.
7. I listen to a very wide range of music. But what I gravitate to the most is something happy with a steady beat.
8. I got over 100% in my art class last year because my teacher thought I was above the understanding of the curriculum. I guess all those years of doodling payed off.
9. My favorite kind of love story is where the guy falls in love before the girl.
10. I actually like being short.
11. I like to dance around my room like a crazy person when no one is watching.
Who I nominate:
1. Circle Motel
2. All These Little Things
3. A Taste of Honey
5. Lih3artz's Beauty & Fashion Corner
7. PLUM~WITH LOVE
8. Jenni My Style
9. Beautiful and Ruthless
10. Simple Charm Beauty
11. Little Purple Orchid
1. If you could be any celebrity for a day, who would it be and why?
2. What is your favorite band/musician at the moment?
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
4. What is your favorite season and why?
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
6. Besides blogging, how do you spend your free time?
7. Would you rather live in a place where it's extremely cold or extremely hot and why?
8. What is a food that is really unhealthy, but you eat anyway?
9. What is one movie that you can watch a million times and never get bored of?
10. What is the most embarrassing song on your ipod?
11. What is something that annoys you?
There you go. I feel like I just handed out my whole life on a silver platter. I hope you guys liked learning a little bit more about me and check out the blogs that are linked in this post. See you next time!