Friday, February 22, 2013

My Healthy Snack



I've been told that I eat like a rabbit. Which is kind of true, I eat pretty healthy, and enjoy it! I love the feeling healthy foods give me verses junk foods. I'm more energetic and happy. Basically, if you're on a diet, you should come to my house and just eat what I eat.

Whenever I get hungry during class before I have lunch, I like to sneak some dried fruit to keep my rumbling stomach in check until I can eat a real meal. This box is from Walgreen and it was under $2. It has dried apricots, papaya, pineapple, and coconut shavings all cut up into cute little chunks. Dried fruit might not seem like the most tastiest snack, but it is really good! Whenever I take it out during class or lunch, my friends always mooch some off me. If it can get teenage boys like it, then I think you will like it, too.

One thing I have to add, this packaging is so cute. It has a big Nice! and bright colors. I just thought the fish was very creative by making it out of the fruit in the box.

A healthy snack that's really cheap, fits into your backpack nicely, and tastes nice. Definitely getting more of these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment