Friday, February 1, 2013

Nails of the Day #1- Red and Gold

Don't mind the wrinkled hands, it was cold outside
I don't know if whether it's this color or that I realized Chinese New Year is coming up that made me do this. I used this firey orange-red color all over my nail and gold glitter around the cuticle. Using a small wadded up ball of saran wrap, I dabbed the gold to make that fading effect. I got that tip from Michelle Phan from her lace impression nail video. That girl is a genius, just saying.

 Today at school I got a few compliments on them. They look better in different lighting, but worse in others. I would suggest using a red glitter polish instead of using a regular shiny one. Unless you like the was mine look in the picture. Personally, I think I messed up on my thumb, but oh well, the picture's already up.

I think I will continue doing these posts, but I don't promise they will pop up every week. I'll try, that's for sure.

Products I used
Red-orange Polish
Gold Glitter Polish

Tips from
Michelle Phan's Video


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Rechargeable face brush and Face brush for acne. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Beauty Supply Online websites.

    ReplyDelete