11 Things About Me:
1. I've played clarinet since the third grade.
2. My favorite color is a mix between red and orange.
3. I keep a Protector Against the Evil Eye amulet that my uncle got in Jerusalem in my purse at all times because I'm scared I'll get into a car crash.
4. Sometimes my birthday falls on Thanksgiving, so I get a feast, cake, and presents.
5. I can make a face that looks like Grumpy Cat.
6. One of my favorite movies growing up was Ferngully. I'm not sure if anyone else has heard of it, but it was about fairies.
7. I love anything to do with mermaids or the ocean. Sadly, I live in a landlocked state in the US. :(
8. I am terrible at keeping track of lip balms and chap sticks. I always need to buy more because I loose them.
9. I wish I had the courage to cut my hair short, but I'm afraid I'll regret it. I think curly, shoulder-length hair is super cute.
10. My hands are literally the size of a man's.
11. I'm a huge bookworm! Reading is one of my favorite things to do.
Questions Asked by Chermaine:
1. Where is your dream destination?
-It changes every year because I'm interested in different things. Right now it will probably be Seoul, South Korea. Or Greece, Jamaica, and the Caribbean. I'm kind of indecisive.
2. If you can meet anyone, who would it be and what will be your first question to that person?
-This is so hard! I want to meet so many people I can't choose just one, or the first question I will ask. Everyone? Does that count? No? Okay. . .
3. What is the most daring thing you have done?
-Honestly, I haven't done a lot of exciting things. The most daring thing I've done is probably flying on a plane alone. I was going to visit my grandma in Florida when I was twelve.
4. What do you like the most about yourself?
-My eyes, when I'm outside they get really green and pretty. Most of my makeup is trying to emphasize that.
5. Why did you start blogging?
-I didn't really have anyone to talk about makeup and skincare with because all my friends aren't really into that kind of stuff. Plus, I've been watching makeup gurus on youtube for a while and I though blogging would be a good way to share the things I liked without having to put myself in a video to do it.
6. Can you recite any tongue-twisters perfectly? If so, which is it?
-No! They are so hard. Being born to a Scottish-American family, talking regularly is hard to do without mumbling and slurring all my words together.
7. What is your favorite quote?
-"Let us not underestimate the power of a well-written letter." -Jane Austen. My grandparents actually met because my grandfather accidentally got letters from my grandma to a man with the same name. They started to write to each other and the rest is history. My grandfather died two years ago so I'm very attached to that quote.
8. Pick one. Do something that you may regret later, or don't do something and regret later.
-Probably do something and regret it later. Everyone needs to make a few mistakes every once in awhile.
9. If you could only buy one cosmetic product, what would you buy and why?
-Right now, probably a new BB cream, because I'm addicted to BB creams.
10. Salmon sashimi or cooked salmon?
-Salmon sashimi, I've never had cooked salmon.
11. Did you have a security blanket or toy as a child? If yes, what is it and do you still have it?
-I don't remember having a special blanket as a kid, and most of my toys were broken by my brother or sister. The rest of them I broke on my own. We were very rough children.
There you have it! You guys should definitely check out Chermaine and her blog and the other people she nominated. These awards are always so much fun to do and a great way to discover new blogs. I'll see you next time! XD