Monday, May 20, 2013

Family Camping Trip

Hello everyone! Yesterday I got home from a family camping trip with my dad, his girlfriend, her grandson, and my siblings and I. That all added up to six people in one RV. I know, staying in an RV doesn't really count as camping, but my dad wanted one really badly. Honestly, hiking up a tent and sleeping in there is so much better because RV campsites are basically trailer parks. But that didn't stop me from trying to have some fun!

We went to a national park to go hiking by the river, and these were some stairs leading down to the bank. You can really tell that we've had a pretty brutal winter, the grass is still fighting to grow.


We always have a tradition to go to Tobies Bakery for some snacks. Their caramel rolls are absolutely amazing and I think I've gained a pound just being in their store. (They give away free samples, too! They are trying to make me gain weight!)


Here's what we all got. Mine was the one with nuts on top. My poor brother's sugar donut got a little deflated. 

 My sister and I each got these little mice that are actually chocolate covered cherries!

Did you guys know they had these? They're flat marshmallows to make the perfect s'more!


1 comment:

  1. A family camping trip can be an immensely satisfying getaway, escaping the everyday comforts to commune with nature and enjoy the outdoors. By taking a few easy steps you can make sure the whole family has as much fun as possible.

    Camping Info

    ReplyDelete