Hello everyone! It feels like it's been forever! My camera battery was being a butt face and won't charge no matter what I do to it. I didn't want to do a post without pictures because this is a beauty blog and you guys need to see shades of products and the adorable packaging some brands come out with, right? But I've gotten a hold of my sister's camera and it's not the best quality so you might have to bear with me for a while. :/
Okay! So let's see what we have here. Most of them are matte, a couple shimmery, a few high end, and a couple drugstore. We have a price range from $3 to $30. At first I thought that you needed to invest in a good bronzer because drugstore ones would make you look like an orange. But that's not true! My first bronzer was total crap (I threw it away so I can't include it in this post) but it was like cheeto dust. Just no. There will be no cheeto dust bronzers on this blog! I won't allow it.
1. Benefit Hoola: This bronzer looks like it has been some places and done some things. ;) I bought this with my first paycheck and it was my first good bronzer. Can you tell I like it? It's a cool-toned bronzer that can work for a variety of skin tones. It's great for contouring and I can even use it in the winter. Full review here
2. NYC Bronzer in Sunny: This is a cult favorite drugstore bronzer and let me tell you, it's almost exactly like Hoola but 1/10 of the price. I have to work a little more to get the same affect but it does the job. NYC is a hit and miss brand for me but I suggest that you do your research before you buy.
3. e.l.f. Blush & Bronzer in St. Lucia: I was so surprised to find that this duo is actually really good for $3. There are tiny shimmers running through it but on the face, it's hardly noticeable. I mean, it's not going to be one of those highlighting bronzers. Full review here.
4. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil: Okay, I'm not going to lie, this smells like chocolate and it makes me hungry every time I use it. If you have light-medium to medium skin, then I would recommend this one because it's a little deeper in tone than the Hoola. This is a summer only type of bronzer for me. Full review here
5. Pop Beauty Bronzer in Secret Sunshine: I'm sad to say that this is my only shimmery/highlighting bronzer and I looove that sun kissed, glowy look. This bronzer is a pretty gold shade that can work for many skin tones. If you're lighter then use a light hand but if you're deeper in skin tone then you can build it up. I got this in an Ipsy bag so you can see my post here
The lesson I've learned in all my years of makeup, you don't need to fork up a ton of money to get some better quality products. See you next time! XD