Hey cuties! The beautiful Yomi from Gwiyomi Style nominated me for the Leibster Award! Thank you so much for this nomination!
1. You must link back the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify you nominees.
1. How do you feel about being nominated?
-Really thankful! I'm glad that my little blog get noticed sometimes even though it's not very eye-catching right now.
2. If you could pick one product for you makeup, which one would you pick? Why?
-Concealer, because I have really stubborn acne scars (post about that coming soon) and these dark circles that never go away no matter what I do to them.
3. Why did you start this blog?
-I wanted a way to share the things I like with people who have the same interests as I do. Sometimes my friends and I aren't into the same things (like makeup and beauty).
4. Do you have any future plans for your blog?
-I plan on working on the layout and theme to make it prettier. I'm not good with technology but I'm going to figure it out sooner or later.
5. What is you favorite phrase?
-I answered this question in another Leibster Award, but it's "Let us never underestimate the power of a well-written letter." -Jane Austen. My grandparents met because my grandfather accidentally got letters from my grandmother written to another man. My grandparents started to write back and forth and the rest is history.
6. What do you hate hearing from other?
-I get really annoyed when people smack their lips when they chew gum. That sound makes me cringe.
7. What is your favorite scent?
-Anything that smells like mangoes, lavender, or flowers.
8. Who is your favorite blogger, that you visit regularly?
-I don't really have a specific favorite blogger, but I like it when bloggers reply to comments and comment on other people's pages. It's more like a conversation between friends than saying "here's what I put on my face, read about it".
9. Do you have animals? Tell us about your pets. If you don't have any, what is your favorite animal?
-I have two cats and my mom's and one cat at my dad's. My sister also has geckos and a fish but I don't count those as mine. Oh, and my mom has two rats.
|The cats at my mom's, Milo (orange) and Jackie (black)|
-Because I'm 5'2" (hence the "Itty Bitty") and this was supposed to be a book blog, like book bindings. But now it's like every subject in my life all bound up in one blog.
1. How long does it usually take you to get ready in the morning? What do you spend the most time on?
2. What was the last book you read and how was it?
3. Name your top 3 favorite songs.
4. What is one type of makeup (blush, foundation, mascara, etc.) can't you live without?
5. Is your room usually clean or dirty?
6. If you had to become an animal, which one would you pick? Why?
7. What is your favorite thing to do in summer?
8. What did you want to be when you were younger?
9. All time favorite movie?
10. When you have extra money, what is the first thing you buy?
5. Miss Ehara
7. Phailee Panda
9. Ginny Hana