Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What's In My Bag


Hello everyone! I don't like being away from blogging, but it's state testing time. I have to pass them in order to graduate, so it's pretty important. Anyway, I thought I would do an easy post that all nosy people like to see, a What's In My Bag post! To be honest, I'm pretty nosy, too, and like seeing what people carry around with them. You guys an inside look of what my purse looks like after school, traveling between parents' houses, and many people going through it.


This is just an overview on all the things, closer pictures are below.


I'm a makeup hoarder when it comes to my purse! Sometimes when I need to focus on school work, I'll go to my mom's for the day when I'm supposed to be at my dad's and vice versa. This just makes it easier when I accidently sleep over and there's school the next day.

1. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner- My favorite liquid eyeliner
2. Revlon Age Defying Concealer- I use this on acne scars, they need some extra coverage.
3. Covergirl Concealer- The label on this worn off so I can't tell you which kind, but this is really light and doesn't crease under my eyes.
4. Maybelline New York Superstay Color Lip Stain in Reliable Raspberry- Lip stains are a lazy girl's best friend.
5. Maybelline New York Mega Plush Mascara- The only mascara I have right now.
6. Skin79 BB Cream Hot Pink Label- Already raved about the Skin79 BB Creams, but this is the only full sized product I have so far by them.
7. MAC Studio Fix Pressed Powder- Also a little worn down, I need to repurchase this soon.


1. Wallet- Got this floral wallet from Target. I know it's not some fancy, expensive designer, but it still works!
2. Pens and Mechanical Pencils- For school and such.
3. Comb- This poor comb has been through a lot in the past few years. If I don't brush my hair every once in awhile, it'll get stringy. 


1. Orbit Wintermint Gum- Gum is like currency at school.
2. Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant- You don't want to be caught without deodorant when you need it.
3. Calvin Klein Perfume- Stole this from my mom. It has a very simple, clean scent.
4. Peppermint candies- Everyone brings these when it's testing day, something about improving scores. I bummed these from a friend. XD


1. Archer Farms Strawberry Mango Real Fruit Twists- These are sort of like an organic (maybe?) fruit snack. I'm addicted to my healthy snacks, this one has a full serving of fruit in this tiny bag!
2. Protector Against the Evil Eye Pendant- My uncle got me this good luck charm in Jerusalem  I carry it around with me so I won't get in a car crash. So far it works!
3. Pirate Rubber Duck- A surprise left by my little sister.
4. Phone- Yes, I have a tiny phone. It's about the size of my palm.



There you go, that's everything I lug around. You'd be shocked on how much stuff I can jam into my little purse. See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. I love CK One, it's definitely one of my favorites! Great post!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete