Hello everyone! I was recently nominated by the lovely Alexandra form Beautiful and Ruthless to do the Versatile Blogger Award. First thing's first, thank you Amanda for nominating me! It's an honor that you thought of me for this award.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blog/blogger that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Who I Nominate
-The Daily Savant
-Emi from Ahem, It's Emi
-Rabecca from Simple and Clean Beauty
-Emily Jane from Almost Emily Jane
-Lilie from Mint Candy Lilies
-Angela from Not An Obsession
-Becky from What Rebecca Knows
-MCMiki's Beauty Blog
-Abby from The Geek in Disguise
-Lucy from Behind Closed Doors
-A Little Bit Unique
-Laxmi from Fashionholic' Sparkle
7 Things About Me
1. My biggest pet peeve is bad table manners. I just can't stand it. It makes me want to smack someone.
2. My favorite place to be is in my bed. I do my homework there, read, draw, paint, and work on my blog, of course. There's nothing like big fluffy blankets and pillows after a long day.
3. I'm a band geek, and proud to say it! My band class is like a second family. I've been playing clarinet for six years and have not once regretted it.
4. I'm 5' 2" so when I go out with my little brother, who is a foot taller than me, they think he's older.
5. I have a lot of nicknames. So far I've gotten Blondie, Blonde Midget, Sonya Bunny (family nickname), Sony, Sones Sones, and the different pronunciation of my name that sounds like Sah-Nyah.
6. I have a tiny sneeze. People say it's a baby sneeze.
7. I probably drink more tea and hot chocolate than what is good for me.
That's it! I hope you liked it.