Thursday, April 25, 2013

Product Review: Etude House Goodbye Pore Ever Essence

Hello everyone! If you saw my Etude House Haul, then you've already know that I got their primer from the Wonder Prore line. I think a good primer is so important to making the right makeup look. When I don't use one, my skin looks bumpy and gross. So a good primer is a staple product in my collection.


First of all, let's just take a moment to appreciate how adorable the packaging is. Korean brands noticeably take more time into making pretty packaging, and let me tell you, it works. My wishlist is endlessly growing because they just catch my eye more than American brands.

As you can see, it's a light skin tone color, but it doesn't offer any coverage or anything like that. The texture is pretty dense as primers go but it's not heavy. It can be hard to spread but since I like to dab on products in little dots all over my face, it's not a problem for me.

I know it may be a little hard to tell, but this primer shrinked the small wrinkles on my hand by a significant about. It does that same thing with my giant pores. It just makes my skin look more fresh, clean, and healthy. Having oily skin makes my face feel dirty all the time so feeling clean is very important to me.

The lasting time is pretty remarkable in my experience  My skin stays smooth from the time I put it on (about 6:30 am)  to the time that I check my makeup after school (about 3:30 pm). I'm not sure if this is the same for everyone, it's just what I've noticed.


Pros
-Cute packaging
-Lasts 8+ hours
-Not heavy
-Drastically reduces size of pores

Cons
-Hard to spread over skin
-Not available in the US


Overall, I think this is an amazing product. I will most likely repurchase this when I run out. Definitely great for the warm weather that has yet to come (there's still a bit of snow here). Keeping my fingers crossed that it will be nice out this weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I've heard some amazing things about this! :'D Thanks for sharing~

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know whether they are available in australia?

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can only get it in Asia., but getting it online is always an option.

      Delete
  3. I love Etude but it's pretty expensive in Thailand so I would rather buy in Korea (very cheap!!) but I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely see the difference and the packaging is just so pretty! Thank you for the review and swatches. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great product! Too bad it's hard to find! Great review :)
    & thanks for the follow! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really pretty! Thanks for the review!

    Btw, I nominated you for the Liebster Award.
    Please take a look at it on my blog. (: http://chermaineho.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete