Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring NOTD and a Little Bit More

Hey guys! Bubzbeauty on youtube made another nail tutorial again, it's her Perfect Spring Nails video where she teaches how to make daisies on your nails. It's super cute and I thought I would give it a try and show you guys how it turned out.

 I found out that I didn't have my white nail polish at my mom's, so my flowers are pink instead. I didn't use a blue nail polish for the background because I didn't want to crowd my nails with a mountain of polish.

The grass is a little messed up because there were no toothpicks to be found anywhere in my house so I used a bamboo skewer. 

This really is perfect for spring and I'm so excited for it to come! Even though it's still cold and snowy where I live, this makes me feel like spring is here.



Now onto the other stuff!

Milo was being extra cute today. He usually moves too much to get a picture.

In a dressing room. Hehe :)
Moving into the season with a new hairstyle. How do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment