Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! Did the Easter bunny come to your house this year? It didn't come to mine because 1. We don't have a yard in our town house 2. We have no little kids in our family anymore. They all grew up. That being said, I became the Easter bunny for a little bit with the help of strategically placed eyeliner. Too bad we didn't have any ears. 


This actually works out well because my family nickname used to be Sonya Bunny. We're not entirely sure on where it came from, but it stuck. People still call me that to annoy me, but little do they know that I don't mind it. 

For dinner we had stuffed chicken, mashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes, stuffing, and my mom's famous glazed carrots. The secret ingredient is orange peel (shh, don't tell her I told you).

Dessert was homemade cookies. 

It was a pretty calm day in my house. It's pretty windy and cold out so we spent the day in our baggy sweatshirts. I'll probably spend the rest of the afternoon doing homework and listening to piano music. Maybe do some painting after that if it doesn't get too late. 

Have a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment