Thursday, March 28, 2013

Recent Purchases

After another hectic week at school, I did some shopping on Amazon again. It's becoming a problem, you guys. I need to stop going on there. My wish list is getting ridiculous.

Also, my new charger came in the mail, so my laptop is alive again!

You guys probably saw my Product Review- 4 Skin79 BB Creams post and I said that I would but a full sized product soon, and I did. It's the Skin79 BB Cream in the Hot Pink label. The shipping details said that it will be here next week! I was getting worried my samples weren't going to be enough.


The other BB cream I got was the Holika Holika Pore Clearing Petit BB Cream with Tea Tree Oil and Sebum Control Powder. Could that name be any longer? Anyway, I'm always looking for something to keep my greasy face in control.

The last thing is this little leather bracelet. It was less than $4 and had free shipping, so I had to get it. Though I wish I had bought it in black, but I can do that next time. The only sad thing is that it won't arrive for a long time.

That's all I have for you guys. It's just been a very dull week so I don't really have much to give you. Maybe the next post will be more eventful.





How has your week been going?

No comments:

Post a Comment