Friday, March 29, 2013

Playing Around with White Eyeliner

White eyeliner has been (kind of?) a trend lately. Well, I've seen it, I don't know about you. They say that it can make your eyes look bigger and brighter. My eyes don't need to be any bigger, they're already huge in my opinion, but they do need some brightening up. My family have these dark bags under our eyes that no amount of concealer can hide. It makes them look tired and sad. Who wants to look tired and sad all the time?


This is my regular eyeliner that I wear every day, it's nothing too fancy. Sometimes I wear less or more, it all depends on how dramatic I feel that day. 

As you can see, I still have not gotten an eyebrow pencil yet. You'll have to deal with my blonde eyebrows for a while. I know that some people are very attached to filled in eyebrows. Personally, I don't really care.

The eyeliner I will be using is a pencil liner by Rimmel London. It goes on really smooth and blends very easily, I would recommend it if you want a while eyeliner.

This is with white eyeliner in the waterline and it's how I saw other people use it. I feel like a lot of people can pull this look off, just not me. The pigmentation didn't show up in the camera that much, but you get the gist of it.


I also tried a look with the white eyeliner on the inner corners and in the center of the eyelid and blended it out. 
There's not a big difference, but if you pack on the eyeliner and blend it out, it does brighten up your eyes. I've been doing this look for about two weeks and I feel like it's made my eyes just the tiniest more lively. 

What did I learn? White eyeliner can give your eyes a little boost. What do you guys think? Have you tried anything with white eyeliner?

No comments:

Post a Comment