Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September Ipsy 2014!

Hello everyone! I have another Ipsy post for you guys! If you don't know what Ipsy is, it's a $10 substion service that sends you personalized sample bags with 4-5 products. Sometimes they even include full sized items and it almost always exceeds the amount that you paid.


This month's theme was based off of Fashion Week. I like how edgy this bag looks because I'm in love with edgy fashion.


1. Nourish Organic Moisturizing Cream Face Cleanser: When I saw that I was getting this, I was kind if disappointed because I've gotten cleanser samples before and I was just getting bored of them, but this is a really good size cleanser! This can last me a couple weeks. And sometimes I run out of cleanser and I just don't want to go to the store and spend my money on boring things like cleanser (and deodorant, I hate buying deodorant). Plus, my skin gets dry in the colder months so maybe this will help.
2. Caviar CC Complete Correction Leave In Conditioner: I tried this today but I wasn't thrilled by it. So, meh. Good size, though. It's supposed to have 10 different functions that is supposed to change your hair drastically, but doesn't every hair product say that? I couldn't tell a difference.
3. Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet: I saw this in the sneak peak on Ipsy's Facebook and intantly wanted it. It's a lipstick, a beautiful red color, and the brand sounded Japanese. What more could I need? And I'm pretty sure this is full sized. So good job Ipsy!
4. Crown Brush Dual Ended Eyeshadow Brush: I don't have a lot of brushes, so I'm glad to get this! It's pretty soft and it looks like a good size for my eyeshape.
5. Pacifica Eyeliner in Gun Metal: I like this pencil, but I'm not sure that I will wear a grey eyeliner. It's nice, but I don't know. Maybe I can pass this down to someone, or maybe I'll use it more than I think? We'll find out.



So that's all I have for today! Let me know if you guys still want Ipsy posts. Or maybe some other different kinds of posts? See you next time! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment