Saturday, September 27, 2014

Catch 'Em All: Revlon Lip Butters

Hey cuties! Last week was crazy! I didn't even get to update even when I had this post photographed and ready to go. But anyway! I'm here to talk about the insane about of Revlon Lip Butters I've collected over the years. They were my first lipsticks I owned and I still use the crap out of them on a daily basis. I know that some people think that these aren't all that great, but I personally really like them. Obviously, if I bought 8 of them. 


Here's my entire collection. I tried to do an artsy photo but it didn't really work out. I'm trying to get better, you guys!


The packaging on Berry Smoothie shattered! It fell of the floor and it broke somehow. Oh well, it still works. It's just not pretty anymore. :(


Candy Apple: This is such a fun red shade! It's more of a summer red but it is just bright and easy to work with.
Tutti Frutti: A bright, bright orange color. It's a staple for a lot of people, especially if you're like me and love oranges.
Juicy Papaya: Okay, this shade is probably one of my favorite lipsticks of all time. If I had to have only one shade for the spring/summer time, this would be it.
Peach Parfait: This is my second tube of this shade. That's right, I used up a whole lipstick and this one is on it's way out, too. It's the perfect everyday color for me.
Strawberry Shortcake: I don't wear this shade that often because I haven't been into bright pink lipstick, but this is a pretty shade and I should wear it more.
Sugar Plum: A great fall color. It's a sheer, deep purple color. I like to wear this on days when I want to wear a dark lip bit don't want to touch it up all day.
Pink Truffle: I'm iffy about this shade because it is pretty, but it's kind of mature on me. It's just a browny nude that would make you look sophisticated. But if you have a deeper skin, this would be gorgeous.
Berry Smoothie: Again, if you have a deeper skin tone than me, this is soo pretty! I mean, it's good on fair skin, too, I just love the way it lookes on deeper skin. I have this to one of my friends for Christmas and she looks great with it.

That's all of them! I think the lip butters are great, but I think my collection is complete for now. I have all of the shades I could possibly need and I want to try other lip products. Let me know what I should try next! See you next time! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment