Thursday, August 28, 2014

Secrets of Blogging Tag!

Greetings beauty junkies! It feels so nice to be blogging again after a week. My work schedule was a little hectic but I finally have some time to myself. :D But, I was recently tagged by the wonderful Shireen (go check out her blog, she's super sweet) to do the Secrets of Blogging Tag! 



1. When did you start blogging and why?
-I would guess I started blogging last year. I'm not totally sure, but you can definitely see my skills progressing since then. I learned how to do my brows because of this blog! As for why, I wanted a place where I could talk about makeup with people who are also passionate about beauty and products. I was a little late on jumping onto the makeup-loving train, but now I'm hooked.

2. How many people in real life know about your blog?
-Only one person. I should probably tell more people but most of my friends aren't into makeup. That's what I have you guys for! XD

3. What are your favorite posts to read?
-I loooove lip product posts. Major lipstick junkie over here! I'm always in the mood for a new lipstick to try out.

4. List a blog you've recently discovered.
-The most recent one I've followed is ANNESUE 

5. What post are you most proud of?
-Oh, that's a hard one. I've been trying to get different kinds of content out there so I would say some of my recent ones, I can't choose one specific post.

6. What advice would you give future bloggers?
-Put out content that you would be interested in reading. If you wouldn't be interested in reading it, why would anyone else? And put some personality into your posts, it makes your content stand out compared to everyone else. Be yourself! Have fun with it.

I don't know about you, but tag posts are always fun. What do you think? See you next time! XD

1 comment:

  1. Well hello lipstick junkie! LOL! I am one too, can't seems to have too many lipsticks or mascaras. I love reading all your answers and great advice, having fun is a must when it comes to blogging because your readers are able to know through your writing. xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete