Hey cuties! Yay! Another Ipsy bag! If you don't know, Ipsy is a subscription service that costs $10 a moth and you get 4-5 deluxe samples or full sized products.
The theme for this month in Beauty Schooled and the bag looks like a pencil case! Sometimes they give the cutest bags.
1. Glamglow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment (sample size): I've been wanting to try this for so long! Everyone talks about how amazing this mud mask is in just one use. The problem is, the full size is $69. So I'm glad I get to try it out if I want to start saving up.
2. Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Sample Set 23 (sample size): These baby eyeshadows are really cute! I was worried I wasn't going to get colors that I would like, but I can make these work. The pigmentation is actually pretty good since I know Coastal Scents is an inexpensive brand.
3. Bee All Natural Grapefruit Lip Balm (full size): I believe everyone got some sort of lip balm this month. I gave this to my mom because she loves both grapefruit and lip balm. I was glad to see it was all natural ingredients and organic.
4. Manna Sheer Glo (sample size): I haven't gotten a highlighter in an Ipy before so I curious to see how it works out. You can use this like a traditional highlighter, mix it in foundation, or your body lotion.
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Pencil in Plushie (sample size): I was seriously going to go out to Ulta to buy this exact eyeliner, the same shade and everything. But now I don't have to! I love this because 1) purple eyeliners are my favorite. 2) Urban Decay eyeliners are fantastic. 3) it's called Plushie, and if you're into Anime, you know what that is.
Okay, that's all for this month's Ipsy! I'm more excited about this month's bag than last month. If you're interested in signing up for ipsy, here is my referal link. See you next time!