Monday, January 28, 2013

What's going to happen

Since the name is my address here is "bookstersonya" you may have already guessed that this might be a book blog, which it is. Good for you, you guessed right. I will be listing the books I buy (which are mostly random ones from thrift stores) and book reviews, but I don't think I'll confine myself to just doing that. There are many different things I'm interested in and I have many hobbies (which I never seem to keep track of). So I'll just be sharing my life with you guys. But most of my life is about books so, if you came here for that, you've come to the right place.

Maybe I should introduce myself. My name is Sonya. I'm a Finnish-Scottish half breed. I'm currently in high school. I take band, Spanish, and Honor's English, and more. My favorite subject is A.P. World History. I'm a huge history buff. I can't resist anything that has to do with Ancient Egypt, Jane Austen, or pirates. My future plans are wide open at the moment, no ten year plan to follow. I think that sums it all up.

P.S. I'm almost done with my book so I'll probably have a book review up by tomorrow. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment