Tuesday, December 23, 2014

FOTD: FESTIVE HOLIDAY LOOK

Hello everyone! So, I'm a little late with this post but Christmas Eve is tomorrow and this will be the makeup look I will be wearing. Red lips are a must for this time of year so I thought I would incorporate a red lip color this time around.





Base: I always prime my face, and right now I'm currently using the Benefit Porefessional. I like this one because it has a silicone texture but it does not feel like it clogs my pores. Then I use my Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation all over my face because I wanted a matte finish with this look. I also used MAC Sudio Fix Concealer in NC15 on my blemishes. This is the best concealer for blemishes that I've tried so far. And to cover my panda eyes, I used my sample of the It Cosmetics Bye-Bye Under Eye in Nuetral Medium

Eyes and Eyebrows: My eyebrow product doesn't really change, the Anastazia Dipbow Pomade is the best, my shade is Blonde, obviously, haha. I have been loving the Elf Longlasting Luminous Eyeshodow in Toast because it's a beautiful, glittery gold color that is perfect for Christmas and holiday looks. I put that all over the lid and then I blended some Faint from the Urban Decay Basics Palette into the crease and Venus in the inner corners and brow bone. And now for my favorite part! The cat eye! The Revlon Colorstay Skinny Liner is great for having a lot of control and it makes it so easy to get the perfect flick. I finished off the eyes with the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. Feel free to add lashes if you like, later on in the day I put on some individual lashes.

Cheeks: I did some light contouring with the Benefit Hoola Bronzer. Look at the pan on that thing! I need a new one soon. And for my blush, I used the NYX Creme Blush in Natural.

Lips: Lip liner is a must with a red lip, the one I used was the Rimmel Exaggerate Liner in Red Diva and the Revlon Laquer Balm in Enticing. I wore this lip combo to the mall once and I had multiple people complimented me in my lipstick. You know when it looks good when strangers ask you what you're wearing. 

And there you guys have it! Let me know what you will be wearing this holiday season! See you next time! XD



1 comment:

  1. I adore this holiday look. Love the classic red lips and neutral eye colours and winged liner. Your hair is very pretty too. :)

    ReplyDelete