Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Yesstyle.com Haul and Review

Hello everyone! Yes, I'm still alive, I just had to take a break for a while. But I'm back with a fashion (sorta?) post! Yesstyle has been one of those online stores that I have been looking at for years and never bought anything from. Well, until now. 


Yesstyle is always having sales going on and they were offering a discount code for first time users so I got both of these shirts for around $25, which ain't bad at all. Both of my purchases are my typical style. Lately I've been into plaid flannel-type shirts and lace tank tops, but these had enough variation that made me buy them. The paneled plaid shirt is no longer available, and the lace tank top is here. One of the bad things about Yesstyle is that they filter out certain items really quickly. So, if you want something, you have to buy it right away because it won't stay long. If you guys need a size reference, both of these were one size and I am typically a size XS/S in the US.



I loove that free shipping is offered to the US if you spend $25, most websites require $50 for free shipping and I'm a student, I don't have $50 to spend willy-nilly. School isn't going to pay its self. They offer a tracking number so you know where your order is and when it's going to arrive at your door. I love that because I'm one of those people who obsessively tracks their order, especially if it's something that I've been wanting for a while. And since they ship from Hong Kong, I got my package in a little over a week.


The plaid panels on this shirt is an interesting detail that I thought would be fun to just chuck on when you don't want to think about your outfit. It fits very loosely so I tried to counteract that by tucking it in a little bit in the front and it's pretty cute that way. I'm probably going to wear this with long necklaces layered together.


I've been super into boho/hippie fashion lately and I've been buying lace shirts left and right. But this one is different because of the scalloped v-neck and the larger detailing. This is the kind of lace with thicker threads so I don't feel like it's going to rip on me. Again, this fits looser than what I would like but this is super pretty and flowy. I like to pair lace shirts with leather jackets for some contrast or a slouchy cardigan for a more cute look. And since this one is sheer, it will be fun playing with different color tank tops under it. Oh! *insert realization here* this would be a super cute beach cover up! Maybe with some short-shorts? I just really want summer. . .

Do you guys like fashion posts or makeup posts? Lately, I've been cutting down on the makeup and focusing on the fashion. I've come to the point where I am happy with my makeup collection, but that can always change once I get back into the blogging game, haha. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment