Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Lipsticks! (Oranges, Nudes, and a couple Pinks!)


Hey lip junkies! A new season means a whole new range of lip colors. Last year, I was all about the orange lip. I still am (obviously) but I did find a few nudes and pinks to through into the mix this year. This is going to be a little different than my usual posts. I'm not going to ramble on and on about each color and formula because quite honestly, I just like to look at swatches when I look at these kinds of posts. These are products that I have already reviewed, loved, or have future posts planned around. So you get a little sneaky peak. ;D







1. Revlon Laquer Balm in Tease
2. Revlon Laquer Balm in Demure
3. Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya
4. Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Fruiti
5. Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
6. MAC Sunny Seoul
7. MAC Shanghai Spice
8. Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips BE101 Worry Beige

What do you guys think? Do you like more simple posts, or do you like wordy posts? Anyway, these are the lipsticks I will be wearing this spring, and I'm positive I will buy more so the list will keep growing. It's become a problem. ;D See you guys next time!




1 comment:

  1. I haven't bought Revlon Lip Butters for a while but I do have a few favorites. I have been wearing Strawberry Shortcake quite often. It is a good alternative for NARS Roman Holiday, for example.
    Peach Parfait looks so pretty as well!

    ReplyDelete