Wednesday, March 12, 2014

COLLECTIVE SRPING BREAK HAUL!

Hello everybody! It's currently spring break here and it finally feels like spring! After a frozen tundra of a winter, the snow has started to melt and the sun is out and it feels fantastic. I had a ton of family come over and we did some shopping because we have a tradition of going to the Mall of America. I picked up a few things here and there to celebrate the end of finals and let's be honest, I have no self control when it comes to makeup and cute clothes. 



1. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Sunny Seoul- I ordered this because I felt like if I bought a spring lipstick, then it would feel like spring. Not only is this such a pretty, bring coral color but I love the Cremesheen finish by MAC because I can wear it sheer, or build it up.
2. Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Black- I finally got my hands on this eyeliner after so many people raved about it. So far I've only swatched it and took pictures for a future product review. 
3. Ardell Eyelashes in 110 & 135- What can I say? I wanted some lashes.
4. Sample Size of Smashbox Photo Ready Primer- I'm not going to say much about this because I might do a review.
5. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Wear Full Coverage Foundation- I haven't tried a foundation in about a year. I've only been using BB creams and this  foundation has gotten really good reviews.


1. Sonia Kashuk Small Blush Brush No. 123- For contouring.
2. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush- Works great for buffing in foundation.
3. Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray- I have really oily skin so hopefully this will help.
4. Sriracha Mug from Urban Outfitters- My sweet sister surprises me with coffee mugs occasionally and she hid this from me when we went to Urban Outfitters. They had a water bottle, too, but I'm glad she found the mug.
5. Floral Kimono from Deb- My sister got 2 tops, and so she got to get one thing free but she didn't know that until she got to the register. So I got to run back and get this because I originally put it back. I wasn't so sure I was going to get it but we got it for free! Yay!
8. Champion Sneakers- I needed some new work out gear so I can get ready for booty shorts. So far it's working, maybe in a month or so I'll do a post about it. I just need some time to see what works and what doesn't.


And lastly, I bought two candles from Bath & Body Works because they were having a sale for 2 for $22. Quite honestly, I was going to get Tokyo Petals for the name, but it really does smell amazing and I love anything that smells like cherry blossoms. The ladies in the store all said that it was amazing and it's a best seller. Beach Cabana is also something that I would go for because I love beachy scents. 

So, there's all the things. I bought! I hope you guys liked it. See you next time! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment