Saturday, March 29, 2014

Product Review: Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

Hello everyone! Soooo many people rave about Dollywink with their eyelashes and liquid eyeliner, but I never got it. Until now! Actually, I've had it for a while but I finally got the time to sit down and write this post. I'm a bad blogger. ;P


First of all, look at how cute it is. It's bright pink with purple polka dots. But other than that it's a standard liquid eyeliner.


I've tired a few felt tip eyeliners and didn't like them because I thought the tip was too chunky to get a very thin, precise line. But with this one, it's a totally different story. It makes such a crisp, clean line that I can get into my inner corners and not get eyeliner everywhere. 


I got this in black, and it is black. And I don't find it fading through the day. I can go to school and go to work, which is almost a 15 hour day, and it'll stay put. It's not waterproof, but since it doesn't budge, it doesn't really matter. If you know me, then you'd know that I get everything in waterproof. But there's no need here.

Overall- I love this. I will definitely going to be a reoccurring purchase for me. Let me know if you've tried this or leave suggestions your suggestions for liquid eyeliners. See you next time! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment