Friday, July 19, 2013

Product Review: The Face Shop Real Nature Cucumber Mask

Hey cuties! This is my first non-clay mask review. I've tried a ton of other masks besides clay ones but I never reviewed them. But, since I know a lot of you guys love Korean brands, I thought I would share my thoughts on The Face Shop's Real Nature Cucumber mask.

The description on the back says, "A hydrating/vitalizing mask sheet containing cucumber extract to fill puffy and lackluster skin with cool hydrating minerals". As I was using it, there was a cooling sensation that felt really nice and refreshing. It's great if you live someplace that has a lot of humidity because it gets rid of that muggy feeling in the air. 

What I love about this is that it's really hydrating for something that doesn't cost a lot of money. The serum works better than the hyrdrating masks I've used. But since I haven't tried a lot of sheet masks, I don't know how it compares to other brands. My skin did look livlier and more refreshed which I was really impressed by because it only has one use.

As for the mask itself, it was huge. It was falling off my face and I had to keep adjusting it. After a half an hour, it kind of got annoying.

I got this mask in a set of three in The Face Shop's Real Nature mask line off of Amazon for about $4 without shipping. Products from Korea always take about three weeks for it to arrive. I knew that going into it, but it's still an inconvenient. 

Pros
-Cooling
-Hydrating
-Cheap
-Refreshing

Cons
-Not available in US
-Mask was too big

Would I buy it again? Yeah, especially now because it's super humid where I live, but I would like to try some other brands first. I got some more coming soon so there might be some more reviews. If you guys have any suggestions for more sheet masks I should try, leave a comment and I'll check it out! See you next time! XD

8 comments:

  1. Hm.. never bought anything from the faceshop! So thanks for sharing this review!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the pomegranate one and I've still yet to open it up! Might do tonight though :)

    BLOG SALE!

    Anita @ ATA|AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool mask! I would love to try it out! Such a great price too!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really good! I always wanted to try sheet masks by The Face Shop. Thanks for the review, Sonya (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, actually when I did the post for the "one of a kind hoodie" I already knew that you would comment there for sure =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually have a 'The Face Shop' store in the city I live in, and I do like cucumbers, so maybe I'll pick this up the next time I'm there!

    Also, I have a huge face/head, so maybe that won't be a problem for me, heh :D

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i've tried one of these before! it's soo cooling and refreshing... but it was difficult for me to relax though as, like you said, the mask keeps falling off :)

    amsaima.blogspot.com
    come and follow my blog love.. i'd honestly be very happy and grateful if you did. i post some beauty things, travel, and outfit ideas all that jazz really hehe. come check it out, please.. thank you so much <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad to be one of the visitors on this great site and appreciate it for putting up.
    cbd face moisturizer

    ReplyDelete