Thursday, June 27, 2013

Product Review: Etude House AC Clinic Daily Acne Foam Cleanser

Hey cuties! First of all, I want to thank everyone who refollowed me via Bloglovin. It's kinda disappointing because I was soo excited and thankful to get up to 50 followers. . . and then GFC has to close down. Bloglovin is a nice website, but I hate loosing any of you guys. :(

Anyway, let's get onto the review! I thought I accidentally dropped this into the garbage and took it out to the dumpster, but no! It was hiding in the mess that I call my bathroom drawer.


This isn't a full sized product since I got it in a kit that had Etude House Red Spot Balm. It's perfect for trips and it's still going to last for a while since a little goes a long way.



The formula is sort of dense compared to other cleansers I have used, but once you add water and massage it into your skin, it lathers up really nicely. You don't need a lot because you when using this because when lathered, it's really easy to spread to other places on your face.


What I like about this cleanser is that I can feel it penetrating deep into my pores and cleaning out all the dirt and oil. It soaks into my skin and it washes off without any residue. After using this, I do feel my skin get tight and dry. That's not something that's unusual for me and it's fine after I put on my moisturizer.

Pros
-Great for traveling
-Cleans deep into pores
-Lathers 
-Easy to spread

Cons
-Can be drying

Let me know if you have anything from Etude House's AC line because I would like to look more into it, once I have more money. And what do you guys this of some hair tutorials? I have a couple in mind but don't know if anyone would care. See you next time! XD

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonya, thank you for this review I always want to know
    More about AC line products ^^ it seems very nice and my current foam cleanser is nearly emptied so I gotta look for new one. And I would be sooo interested in your hair tutorials <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never used anything from this line but the cleanser sounds amazing!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen some reviews on the Etude AC line, they were all pretty much positive. The hospital-like packaging looks really cute too! >w<

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, i might try this out. my skins been a bit troubled lately :)

    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have dry skin, so i tend not to buy anything that leaves behind tightness/dryness to your skin! D:
    etude house makes great makeup though :)

    xo; L&M
    Follow via bloglovin'
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried the AC line, but this looks really good! (Though I don't like the tight and dry feeling after cleansing... eeek!) Thank you for the review, it was really helpful! I know how you feel about losing GFC followers - I just started blogging as well, and it's a shame to move 100% to blogloving! ;n; (even though Blogloving really is great!)

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use this product for about 2 month & i loooove it!
    My skin type is very oily & i easily get acne, but after use this product i can feel my face skin much better! <3

    ReplyDelete