Saturday, November 8, 2014

RECENT PICK-ME-UPS

Hey guys! I have not bought anything for myself in almost a month and a half. That means no lipsticks, no clothes, and not even those random snacks that you just pick up. I have a ton of birthdays in the months of September and October so I've been spending my money of gifts for other people. And now that Christmas is just around the corner, it's going to be a while before I can go back to my regular shopping habits, haha.


My mission was to find some new, fun tops to include in my rotation. I've been wanting to get some things from Brandy Melville and Pacsun carries a few of their clothing items. This Cat Muscle Tee caught my eye because it's black, I can wear it many ways, and I have a black cat. Being the proud kitty mommy I am, I had to get it. Another item I've been wanting is a chunky gold chain, but I didn't want to spend a ton of money on one since I was still iffy on how I could wear it. This one was under $7 from H&M. And now for the beauty products! My HG dry shampoo is Batiste in the Blonde shade, I needed a new one, so I got one. That's it, what more can I say? Next, I went to Ulta and I went in there to get more NYX Butter Glosses but I walked out with the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde and the Freeman Golden Grain Brightening Mask. I didn't even get any Butter Glosses. That's what Ulta does to me. And lastly, I was lusting after red lip glosses. Why? I don't know. Sometimes I get a random thought and think, that would be delightful! And I can't get it out of my mind until I get it. It's usually something stupid like cucumbers or red lip gloss. Anyway, I bought one of the Maybelline Color Elixirs and I really liked it and wanted more shades. So I killed two birds with one stone and got the shade Signature Scarlet.

What have you picked up recently? See you next time! XD

2 comments:

  1. Please do a review on Freeman mask? Would love to know your thoughts about it. I haven't been makeup shopping recently but am thinking of getting some mask.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'll do a review on all of my drugstore masks since I have a few. ^_^

      Delete