Wednesday, November 19, 2014

MY EVERYDAY FALL/WINTER MAKEUP

Hey guys! I haven't been in the mood to experiment with different makeup looks so I've been doing this look every day for about a month now and I don't see myself stopping. It's very simple and does not require and thought, which is perfect if you're a student like me or you have really early mornings.




Base: First, I used my Etude House Bright Fit Precious Mineral BB Cream in W13 all over my face. This BB cream is great for winter or if you have dry skin and it just perks up your face because it has a dewy finish. Then, I move onto using a sample of the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer in Neutral Medium that I got in my most recent Ipsy bag. You literally need half a pea size for both eyes because it's sooo pigmented. For blemishes, I love the MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15. Lastly, I set everything with Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.

Brows: I went in with my Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde to fill in my brows and cleaned up the edges with the MAC concealer with a concealer brush. My brows were not working with me today so they weren't at their best. But, what can you do? They have minds of their own.

Eyes: I have been obsessed with gold eyeshadow ever since I saw a photo of Park Sora rocking a golden-bronze eye look. First, the gold shadow from the Maybelline The Nudes Palette goes all over the lid and the shimmery bronze-brown blended lightly into the crease. I finished off the eyeshadow with the Estee Lauder Pure Color EyeShadow in Tea Biscuit in the inner corner and brow bone. For my lashes, I used the Covergirl Lash Blast Volume mascara. Since I've been too lazy to bother with eyeliner, I do a couple coats of mascara to make my lashes look fuller.

Cheeks: I contoured lightly with the Benefit Hoola Bronzer and used Milani Luminoso for blush. I know it's not a fall/winter color but it's so pretty that I don't care. Plus, I think it goes well with the gold and bronze eyes.

Lips: I outlined my lips with Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner in Eastend Snob and then topped it off with a sample of the Starlooks lip gloss in Guilty Pleasure.

There you guys have it! Let me know if you like these kinds of posts. I tried something different this time around. And tell me what you do for an everyday makeup look! See you next time! XD

2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely lovely and I love how natural and radiant you look! I have been rocking vampy lips recently but maybe it's time for me to go back to something softer.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And sometimes I swap the lip gloss for a darker lipstick when I feel like it, haha.

      Delete