Sunday, February 9, 2014

Product Review: Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

Hey cuties! So I've been gone for longer than I would like to on this blog. You can blame school and work for that. But! I have another review for you guys! I've been wanting a mascara that makes my lashes look huge so I can look like I'm wearing false lashes. And, let's be honest, most of the week that's all the eye makeup I wear.



So, the first thing I noticed about this mascara was the name. I guess lashes are one of the only things you want to be big and fat. And when I read the description, I was sold.




The brush is really unique because it matches the name. It's big and fat and I've never seen anything like it. When I pulled it out of the tube, I thought, "wow, that's huge" *enter that's what she said joke here* (sorry, had to).  Anyway, it's a rubber brush and I feel like it really grips to the base of your lashes and fans them out. I don't even need to wear eyeliner with this because it just creates line for me.

 


I absolutely love the effect this gives to my lashes. It makes them look longer, thicker, and really big. That's all a girl can ask out of a mascara, right? I did not experience any smudging or anything like that. Once this stuff is on your lashes, it's pretty hard to get off so make sure you have a good makeup remover. Since Ubran Decay is a high end brand, this costs about $20. That's a little steep for just a mascara but it's worth it if you love it.



And since my eyelashes are blonde, you guys get to see the color. I can tell when a mascara isn't evenly applied because it'll look like I have a bald spot in my lashes. Makes sure to apply mascara to all your lashes!

Overall: I really love this mascara. I've tried a few other higher end mascaras and this one is my favorite. I definitely recommend it if you're like me and like something quick and easy. I want to try other mascaras to see if they compare to this one. But until them, see you next time! XD

1 comment: