Saturday, October 11, 2014

4 Disappointing Products!

Hello everyone! It's been getting harder and harder to find time to sit down and actually write. I wish I can update every day, but I can't. :( But we're here, so let's get down to business, products that just didn't work out for me. 


Nyx Glam Liner: This is a glittery liquid liner I got in a set around Christmas time and it just sucks. It makes your eyelids feel tight and constricted. Plus, it flakes like no other! By the end of the day half of your eyeliner has chipped off. Don't buy it.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss: Don't shoot me, but I don't like the Maybelline Baby Lips. It's not a very good lipbalm, and it doesn't have a lot of color, so what can I use this for? It smells good, but it doesn't do what it's supposed to. It's just useless.

Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stains in London Posh: I know that some people love the Moisture Stains and some people hate them. I've only tried this shade, but I wouldn't recommend it. The color is really pretty and shiny, but it's so patchy. It likes to bundle up in weird places and it just looks off. Plus, the smell is weird and chemically. Maybe the other shades work just fine, but this one is a no go.

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Classic Ivory: First of all, to address the packaging in the photo, all of writing has rubbed off because it keeps on getting thrashed about in my makeup collection. But the thing is, I don't necessarily hate the formula of this. It's a good foundation, but the color I chose is waaay off. Classic Ivory has a very pink undertone and it just does not work with my skin. It made me look fake and it was just weird to see myself with a pink-toned foundation. I'm definitely a yellow-toned girl.

Makeup is very personal and some of these things might work for other people, but they just didn't for me. Usually, I can't do these types of posts because if I don't use something, I find someone who can so it's not a complete waste of money. Let me know what product didn't work out for you! See you next time! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment