Hello everybody! This is my second Ipsy bag and I was really excited for this month because I heard some rumors about what was in the bag. But I have a story to tell about this month's bag that I am sad to say, it did not have a good ending.
As always when I see Ipsy bags, the makeup pouch is super cute! This month it was designed by Rebecca Minkoff. Quite honestly, this is probably going to be my only Rebecca Minkoff bag, haha.
1. Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray: I love beach sprays and I've already tried this out and I really like it! It's not crunchy and hard, and it smells like sun tan lotion. I might save this bottle for travel and get the full sized. I'm tempted. ;D
2. NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair: I already own this gloss in this exact shade. I love these glosses and if I didn't already have this, then I would be very excited. Great product, but this will be going to be going to my sister.
3. Jesse's Girl Liquid Eyeliner: Okay, story time. I needed a new liquid eyeliner, but this is terrible! The second I opened this, eyeliner exploded all over me! You can see in the picture that there is smudges in the packaging. It's soupy, watery, and messy. I still have some stains on my hands and arms. If you get this, do yourself a favor. Don't even open it and through it in the trash!
4. Be a Bombshell Lash Out Mascara: This is a full sized mascara, and when I did some research, it was $15. I paid $10 for this entire bag. I'm not a fan of the formula on first impressions but I can't complain about the value.
5. Olehenriksen Truth To Go Wipes: Sooo many people talk about these! I was super excited to get this because it will be perfect for when I go to Boston next month. Now I don't have to pack my makeup remover and I get to see what all the buzz is about.
Overall: It would've been a great bag if it wasn't for that evil eyeliner! It made me look like a diseased dalmatian. Needless to say, I will not be getting any Jesse's Girl products in the future. C'mon Ipsy, don't send me explosive products. I love all the other products, though!
Did you guys experience the same thing? If you got a different eyeliner, you're lucky!