Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Little Bit of MAC: A Mini Haul/Review

Hello everyone! I don't see a lot of reviews on MAC products. Why is that? I guess MAC is just one of those cult brands that everyone knows and tried. I've been trying to try some things from different brands lately and MAC is a brand I've never really explored. 



MAC Blotting Pressed Powder in Light: In the summer, I get really oily. I mean, I'm oily every day but especially in the summer. This powder is very finely milled and it does keep my oil at bay. It's a nice powder, but I have to say I like my Too Faced Primed & Poreless powder better. It does the same thing and it makes my pores look smaller.

MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15: This is probably the concealer with the most coverage that I've ever tried. My skin has been acting crazy lately and I have a lot of breakouts and I wanted a lot of coverage to hide all of the face lurkers. It doesn't settle weird like most concealers and it's just a great concealer so far.


The powder is too light for me right now since I've been self-tanning, but in the fall/winter this would be a perfect color. So overall, the concealer is a thumbs up, but the powder is meh. I'm going to try more things from MAC, but maybe not their face products for a while.

Let me know what I should try from MAC, maybe your favorite lipsticks? See you next time! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment